Respiratory ExerciserManufacturer of a wide range of products which include three ball incentive spirometer.
Three Ball Incentive Spirometer
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Synonyms||incentive spirometer, respirometer, respiratory exerciser, breathing or lung exerciser|
|Uses/Application||restoring disrupted breathing patterns, achieve optimum lung capacity|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The Three Ball Incentive Spirometer is designed to encourage the user to take deep breath. The spirometer provides patient feedback by showing how well the patient is expanding their lungs. This deep breathing encourages the clearance of phlegm from the lungs.Instructions:
- Hold the unit in an upright position.
- Exhale normally and then place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece at the end of the tubing.
- Inhale at a rate to raise only the ball in the first chamber.
- The second chamber ball must remain in place.
- This position should be held for three seconds or as long as possible whichever comes first.
- Inhale at a rate to raise the first and second chamber balls.
- Ensure that the third chamber ball remains in the rest position for the duration of this exercise.
- Take out the mouthpiece and exhale normally.
- Following each prolonged deep breath, take a moment to rest and breathe normally.