- Products We Offer
- Elcometer Kit
Brookfield CT3 Standard Probe Kit
|Model Name/Number||CT3, CT3 Standard Probe Kit|
|Force Resolution||Paint Testing|
The Brookfield standard probe kit comes with a wide range of probes to suit almost every test application.
Includes the following probes:
60 degree cone 30mm dia
12.7mm cylindrical w/rounded edge
60mm wide clear acrylic w/knife edge
1.0mm dia needle probe 43mm long
12.7mm cylindrical w/sharp edge (AACC std for bloom test)
25.4mm dia cylindrical w/sharp edge 35mm long
45 degree cone 30mm dia
30 degree cone 24mm dia
12.7mm dia ball probe
50.8mm dia cylindrical w/rounded edge 20mm long
0.33mm cutting wire in 40mm wide aluminum frame
2mm cylindrical probe 20mm long
38.1mm cylindrical w/rounded edge 20mm long
6mm cylindrical probe 35mm long
25.4mm dia ball probe
4mm dia cylindrical probe storage case.
- Item Code: 9024
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: Ready to Stock
- Packaging Details: Wooden box or cotton box
Elcometer 138/2 Surface Contamination Kit
|Measuring Range||3 - 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 250 - 500mg/I Fe2|
|Dimensions||300 x 220 x 75 mm (11 x 8.6 x 3")|
|Weight||2.1 kg (4.62lb)|
The Elcometer 138/2 Surface Contamination Kit provides the user with a means for testing invisible surface contaminants including:
- chloride ions
Chloride Test Strips:
- Chloride ions on a steel surface increase the probability that corrosion of the steel will take place even if a protective coating is applied. Chloride ions trapped under a coating in the presence of steel and moisture will form a corrosion cell. This corrosion process will result in premature failure of the protective coating and may cause blistering of coatings in immersion service.
- The chloride test strips will indicate the concentration of chloride ions in the sample solution and if the area of sample collection and the volume of water is known the concentration can be measured in parts per million or micrograms per millilitre.
Iron Test Strips:
- Ferrous ions are an indicator of the corrosion of steel as they are formed when the iron oxidises as a result of a corrosion cell formed between the steel and oxygen in the presence of water. The ferrous ion test strips will also indicate the concentration of ferrous ions in a sample solution in the same way as the chloride strips.
pH Test Strips:
- These strips will determine if a solution or surface is acid or alkaline in nature. Acids form when certain gases are dissolved in water, for example chlorine in water produces hydrochloric acid, carbon dioxide in water produces carbonic acid, sulphur dioxide in water produces sulphuric acid all of which are corrosive to steel.
- The presence of these contaminants can either be detected in a solution washed from the surface or by putting a wet ph Test Strip on to the dry surface. pH does not measure the concentration but it does indicate how acidic or alkaline the surface is. Alkaline surfaces are normally associated with either concrete surfaces that are to be coated or steel re-enforcement bars buried in concrete.
Elcometer 138 Bresle Salt Kit
|Capacity||0 - 150|
|Measuring Range||0 mS/cm to 19.9 mS/cm and 0 S/m to 1.99 S/m|
|Dimensions||346 x 292 x 84mm (13.6 x 11.5 x 3.3")|
The Elcometer 138 Bresle Kit includes the Elcometer 138 Conductivity Meter. This lightweight, portable conductivity meter accurately measures the salinity of the test samples. The sensor cartridge can be easily replaced when necessary and displays conductivity in a range of units including: S/cm, S/m, ppm and % salinity.
- Item Code: 9015
- Production Capacity: 6000
- Delivery Time: Cotton Box
Bresle Salt Kit
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Dimensions||300 x 220 x 75mm (11 x 8.6 x 3"|
|Tests Per Kit||25|