|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Pressure Range (psi)||70 to 00 psig|
|Chamber Volume (Litre)||4.6 cu. ft. 130 L|
|Interior Dimensions||17.5" x 17.5" x 26" (445 x 445 x 660 mm)|
|Door Configurations||Single Door or Double Door, Pass-through|
The Model LSS 130 Steam Sterilizer is designed for high-performance sterilization of labware, media and laboratory byproducts used in research, analytical, environmental and industrial laboratories. This steam sterilizer employs gravity downward displacement with positive pulse conditioning as well as pressure and vacuum pulsing to manage solid and liquid loads. Up to 20 preprogrammed cycles are initiated by the microprocessor controller through the Lancer Avanti touch screen user interface. All cycle phases are automatically sequenced, monitored and documented by the control system. Audible and visual cycle deviation warnings are included. All Lancer Steam Sterilizers feature these key benefits:
- A safety interlock prevents steam from entering the chamber if the door is not sealed.
- Steam safety valves protect the sterilizer chamber and jacket from over pressurization.
- If the optional powered door encounters an obstruction while closing a safety clutch stops door movement. If the obstruction remains the powered door motor shuts off.
- Real-time pressure in the chamber and jacket is displayed on two analog pressure gauges mounted on the cabinet front. These gauges operate independent of the microprocessor control or electrical power.
- The control system can be configured to automatically check any user-programmed cycle parameters to assure safe and effective cycle performance. If an authorized user attempts to program a cycle beyond recommended parameters a warning will appear.
- Modification of cycle parameters or name requires a supervisor password
- An aborted cycle will generate a warning message and the sterilizer will require operator intervention before the chamber door can be opened
- If emergency access to the chamber interior is required the gasket may be retracted manually to protect the door and gasket when opened
- In the unlikely event of a door failure the gasket is designed to relieve pressure. Baffles at the chamber opening direct steam away from the operator.
- The cabinet design includes insulation and heat guards to protect the operator by minimizing temperature on surfaces around the chamber opening and door
- If a high water level in the drain is not corrected automatically, an audible and visual warning will notify the operator
- An Automatic Utilities Control (AUC) provides a seven-day timer for programmed start-up and shutdown of all systems. When activated, the AUC shuts off water and steam valves to the sterilizer, including the optional electric steam generator, to save energy. Cycles running during these shutoff times will proceed until completed.
- Lancer sterilizers are 90% recyclable by weight and produce no harmful byproducts
Design Operating Temperature:
- Gravity/Vacuum Cycles: 230°–275°F (110°–135°C)
- Liquid Cycles: 219°–275°F (104°–135°C)
- Single Door: 26.25" x 74" x 36.125" (667 x 1880 x 918 mm
- Double Door: 26.25" x 74" x 38.25" (667 x 1880 x 972 mm)