|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Application||Laboratory Use, Industrial Use|
|Wavelength Range (nm)||190-1100 nm|
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer / Double Beam UV-VIS Spectrophotometer model "UH-5300"Hitachi believes that the technology for spectrophotometers continues to advance and therefore introduces UH-5300 UV-Vis spectrophotometers that encompasses technologies for the future
Use of long-life xenon flash lamp : Light source is guaranteed for seven years resulting in lower operation cost.
Automatic 6-cell turret as standard equipment : Improved efficiency and increased sample throughput (especially for quantitative analysis).
OpticsCzerny-Turner mount , Double-beam monochromatorWavelength range190 to 1,100 nmSpectral bandpass1 nmLight sourceXenon (Xe) flash lamp (7 years guaranteed lifetime)Scan speedUp to 6000 nm/mintCell6 cell turret(Automatic) (Single cell holder is optional)
Applications : Like model U-2900/2910, UH-5300 can also be used to analyse chemical and biological samples in liquid form both qualitatively as well as quantitatively. It can also measure transmittance and absorbance of samples in the form of thin film and glass filter by using appropriate sample holder. Following are few examples of its application -
• Analysis of Phenol, total Phosphate, Silica, Nitrite Ion, etc. in water sample
• Analysis of Free Formaldehyde in Cloth Products
• Analysis of Ethanol in Soy Sauce
• Tannin analysis of tea
• Analysis of L-Glutamin Acid in Sweet Sake
• Measurement of quantity of IR pigment in plastic bottles
• Quantitative determination of salmon testicle DNA
• Quantitative determination of protein